- All sales are FINAL (only exchanges allowed)
- All items are thoroughly inspected before packaged and again when shipped. We strive to exemplify excellent customer service. However, we do understand things happen and mistakes are sometimes unavoidable.
- If you receive a defective item, you may exchange it for the same item, if it is in stock, or receive a different item from the collection. You must initiate the process within seven (7) days of receipt. You will then have an additional seven (7) days for us to receive the item back. After 14 days from the date of delivery, no exchanges shall be considered or accepted.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable Items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned unless there is a mistake made on our part. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.